Bev’s Cakes is committed to protecting the privacy of all individuals using this website.
Introduction and General Terms
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and ask that you read this notice carefully. It explains when and why we collect personal data about you, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it and how we keep it secure.
Who we are
We are Bev’s Cakes and own and operate this website.
What type of personal data do we collect and how do we do it?
When contacting us about the provision of our services through forms on our website, we collect and use the following data about you:
- contact information (email address and phone number)
- and any other personal data that you provide in connection with your enquiry.
If you give us data on behalf of someone else, you confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on his/her behalf and has agreed that you can:
- give consent on his/her behalf to the processing of his/her personal data;
- receive on his/her behalf any data protection notices.
- Monitoring and recording communications
- We may monitor and record communications with you (such as telephone conversations and emails) for quality assurance, training, fraud prevention and compliance purposes.
How is your personal data used?
We collect personal data about you so that we can:
- identify you;
- manage your enquiry;
- improve our services by conducting statistical analysis.
For how long do we hold your personal data?
We will hold your personal data on our systems only for as long as is necessary to respond to/manage your enquiry. Should you engage with our services, we will hold your data for the duration of your contracted services.
Where you have provided consent for us to process your personal data, please note that you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
Who has access to your personal data?
We will not pass on your personal data obtained through our websites to any third party.
If you would like to find out more about cookies, or how you can stop their use in your browser (although please be aware that this may mean that some functions of the site are no longer available to you), please visit www.allaboutcookies.org , or if you would like to view information from Google please visit www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html
What rights do you have?
- Right to request a copy of your personal data
- Right to correct any mistakes in your personal data
- Right at any time to ask us for a copy of the personal data supplied by you, that we hold. We have the right to charge an administrative fee for this service if we deem your request excessive.
- Right to ask us to amend or update the personal data we hold
- Right to ask us to stop using your personal data and to delete it
- Right to lodge a complaint
In order to exercise any of these rights you need to contact us.
How do you contact us?
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this privacy notice or the personal data we hold about you.
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. You should check this notice occasionally to ensure you are aware of the most recent version that will apply each time you access this website.
This Privacy Notice was most recently updated in October 2018.